I was sitting with my friend Joe enjoying the talk we had over a hot cup of coffee, but then suddenly the air starts to thicken as he starts to talk about our other friend, mentioning what a shameful act he has done and blah blah blah...
Then the next day the other friend tells me how much Joe was praising him for what he did and he should be up for it any time needed!This is where I realized that it really was same as hypocrisy, but then the question is: what profit they get out of it? Its simple, if I am too kind to you, you do my work, so to get my work done out of you I have to be kind neglecting the fact how ridiculous you are!
But in the end of the day, its quiet useless to discuss it, you can never figure out the evils in our society even if you do, you can't kill them, if you kill them you will miss them!
-tas
No comments:
Post a Comment